In an era where everyone has short attention spans, software generally comes with a small shelf life; however WordPress survived and stayed on top for the past ten years! No wonder, it powers almost 20% of all websites available now. Now here are some facts and reasons as per a recent study you just can’t overlook, as hackers do their best to take advantage and exploit this lucrative popular platform.
- Almost 30% of WordPress websites are hacked because of an out-dated theme;
- Approximately 40% WordPress websites are exploited due to unsafe hosting;
- More than 20% of WordPress sites are hacked due to old plugins;
- And nearly 10% of WordPress websites are exploited because of usage of unsafe passwords.
The whole responsibility of security of these sites relies upon the hands of the site owners and WP developers. The core developers are doing their job well, but you have to take care of it on your side as well. However, you don’t have to fret about how to handle your sites well, as you can now take advantage of the simple single click access to manage and monitor all your sites instantly.
What’s more, you can sign up for a free account and access all the best features for a limited period of time with absolute support to manage your WordPress sites effortlessly.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Why social score is important for SEO? - September 15, 2019
- Human Capital; Changing In Nature of Work and the Government Steps - September 2, 2019
- Artificial Intelligence Will Soon Eliminate Almost All Meaningful Jobs - August 26, 2019