For those who have no idea of what digital marketing is, the best explanation would be that it is the system that makes the best of both worlds – the digital and the marketing. Though the fundamental principles of marketing remain the same, it is a fact that digital marketing is one of those amazingly new ways of looking at marketing and provides an exclusive in-depth into consumer conduct. The difference between digital marketing and conventional marketing is that while the latter utilizes tools like the TV, radio, print media, the former concentrates on impressing the consumer and paying undivided attention to building a totally novel experience for the users. In a wider sense, the Internet is the core of digital marketing.
With the economy still being at an all-time low, more people are conducting online shopping in the hope of getting excellent deals. Online tools are now becoming an inevitable part of digital marketing trends. Today ever so many promotional campaigns are embracing the digital mode as it is cheaper and has immediate results. There is ‘n’ number of companies that provide not just web designing and SEO services but also digital marking to reboot your business online.
When it is a matter of digital marketing and SEO, you will find that this form of marketing has developed significantly in the past couple of years and word has it that in the present day, data is ubiquitous. Anything that inclines towards the digital world is inextricably connected with data. It was in fact just a few years back that the digital fire spread far and wide. The tiny icons that people download on their smartphones conceal so much power and an unimaginable variety of new business representations. Is it not true that Apps are currently reformulating businesses?
Some of the digital marketing trends that could upset traditional business models are:
- A Huge amount of data that is being utilized for a more personal touch and to identify influences. Here is where technology, applications and amateur professionals came together to collect vast amounts of data because they realized that data was their core of everything.
- Automation of digital marketing platforms with more channels, widespread media, added social networking and last but not the least – technology.
- Some of the upcoming digital marketing trends are instantaneous marketing, Email content marketing where the sellers are required to create a market supply chain that could establish, organize and develop content.
- Digital marketing centers accumulate data that could be concurrently utilized across companies, a multichannel attribution which could link certain actions taken by marketers with consumer action.
The Social Data: Especially for the small time online business owners these latest digital marketing trends can come in handy, more so with social networking sites like Twitter, and Facebook that has captured so much personal data starting from personal preferences, relationships, locality and so on. Today these sites are now ready to sell this data to anyone who requires it. This is what will give them the power to carry out one on one marketing.
References: [OECD] Digital Economy Outlook 2017 < https://www.keepeek.com/Digital-Asset-Management/oecd/science-and-technology/oecd-digital-economy-outlook-2017/going-digital_9789264276284-4-en >.
[DMI] 6 Digital Marketing Trends to Watch Out For in 2018 < https://digitalmarketinginstitute.com/the-insider/30-08-17-6-digital-marketing-trends-to-watch-out-for-in-2018 >.
[Smart Insights] 10 Marketing Trends to act on in 2018 < https://www.smartinsights.com/digital-marketing-strategy/10-marketing-trends/ >.
- What Are Positive Emotions In Positive Psychology? - April 29, 2020
- #SEMrush For Ecommerce: Spy And Outgrow Your Competitors - March 9, 2020
- Importance of Sharing Knowledge with Digital Tools that Shape a Better Future for Web 4.0 Revolution! - February 22, 2020