Lead Tracking is a process for sustaining and sharing vital information about possible sales prospects. At some point in most company’s sales cycle, they completely lose track of over 40% leads, which is unfortunate. This clearly shows that most businesses face hurdles in tracking their leads successfully. Although spotting a lead is difficult, but in reality, most firms find it cumbersome in tracking and acting upon their leads.
So how to do successful Lead Tracking in Real Terms:
There are various ways to successfully track leads for your firm. You can choose one depending on the volume of leads you are maintaining now and the number of employees you got. Another crucial aspect of the lead track is the kind of sales process, as complex sales often require you to find more data about your sales prospects.
Know about your Leads:
For instance, if you run a small business but get constant leads, you could manually deal with lead tracking. In which case, you can just keep a file for each prospect containing their details. And one of your sales staff is responsible for accessing this data. On the other hand, if you have a bigger business and staff, you then need to get a software system to help you with tracking the leads. Creating sales leads is just the first step in your sales funnel. Most of these leads will drop gradually when you assess the available options and do price negotiation while making the first contact with them. So knowing better about your leads will help your staff offer suitable services. For instance, you need to know if the lead inquired about a product/service sample and whether they have moved to a new address and so on.
Becoming a Sales Genius:
In order to keep good track of all this vital data, most businesses avail smart lead tracking program. With the help of software, you can take care of your available leads effectively and simultaneously:
1. You can upload and update contact data about your leads into a secure database via the web interface.
2. It also becomes simple to distribute these leads to your staff by-product/geographical factors and divide leads as hot, lukewarm or cool (as every lead is different).
3. Also, create reports on various sales operations.
4. Assess ROI of various marketing methods.
5. Immediately respond to any online queries on your website and various other sources and systematically collect information about fresh leads.
You can take the rough work out of your everyday follow-up process by relying on modern lead tracking software, which will help you keep a close check on your past campaigns, buying process behaviors, customer profiles and feedback and queries. It just rounds up to better managing your leads to generate more quality sales.
1. Scrutinize the landing pages on your website to detect the way browsers navigate.
2. Also, take a new approach to your “contact us” and registration form web pages.
3. Take a closer look at your content marketing, social network participation, and blogs to adopt new ways to attract new leads.
4. Evaluate the process of converting leads into buyers to take care of your future sales process.
Still not clear about lead tracking. Wondering without sound knowledge you will be in difficulties? Maybe!! To generate maximum ROI and potential customers, you must be thorough about the strategy. Even after reading the above tips, if you need additional information, just go through the below word press plugins and gain knowledge.
LeadIn is an easy-to-use marketing automation and lead tracking plugin for WordPress that helps you better understand your web site visitors.
Convertable contact email form builder + real time analytics + online database to track and update leads through sales cycle.
ORBTR Ping is a free lead tracking plugin. Watching your traffic & notifying you in real-time when a lead returns!
WordPress Leads gives you powerful visitor tracking where Google Analytics leaves off ( aka tie website activity directly to a specific individual).
Genoo Plugin brings seamless marketing automation integration to Genoo users who use WordPress to host their websites and blogs.
Hope these will help you. Think hard, plan accordingly and act wisely.
- #SEMrush For Ecommerce: Spy And Outgrow Your Competitors - March 9, 2020
- Importance of Sharing Knowledge with Digital Tools that Shape a Better Future for Web 4.0 Revolution! - February 22, 2020
- How Does Technology Improve Teaching? - February 6, 2020