Anything new introduced in the business market has a purpose it addresses, what is it used for? What is the need for the product? How’s it different from others? A value statement is a clear description of what a product is, and the purpose it’s designed for is given to the customer in a clear and understandable language. An effective value statement is when a customer reads it; he should get a perfect picture of what the particular product can do for him.
Essential qualities of a good value statement:
1. Short and direct
- The statement is engaging and straight to the point.
- If the statement is dragging along, there is a strong chance the person reading may lose interest.
2. Avoid highly technical jargon
- A high density of technical words may cause people to dismiss the value statement.
- User-friendly language is a top priority, although technical specification can enhance the product, it must never be the core of the statement.
3. How it helps them personally
- Why do I need it? The direct benefits of the product to the customer are clear
- Addressing what is the problem area it’s going to solve is of paramount importance.
4. Grab attention
Getting inside the head of the reader and invoking a sense of excitement is the desired result that translates into customer action of buying.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Why social score is important for SEO? - September 15, 2019
- Human Capital; Changing In Nature of Work and the Government Steps - September 2, 2019
- Artificial Intelligence Will Soon Eliminate Almost All Meaningful Jobs - August 26, 2019